Thursday 17 May 2018

What’s happened today

Overnight the sisters hatch a plan for a trip outside of the city by train, and while WADDA is still rubbing the sleep from his eyes we are heading to Copenhagen central station. Our first place on the tourist trail is called Koge, this trinket village is about 90 kms south of the capital. After an hour of fossicking around we head back to the station for more rail travel, and our next port of call is Roskilde an old Viking city . When sister 2 said we were here to row on a Viking boat Waddas reply was #$&&*#$ shit , they then threatened to tell everyone i knew I was a piker . I went down to the dock to check out this wooden floating leaking death trap only to discover 15 other suckers lined up to row as well , I had no choice but row to keep my reputation intact. Of the other oarsmen and women I reckon only 2 looked to have any idea of what to do and that included me, after what seemed to be a very long time they hoisted the sail as we floundered around and I said to myself thank god for that. With my reputation intact I leave this Viking town and catch my train back to Copenhagen for a beautiful cold beer, time to tell the sisters about the art of rowing a Viking man of war ship........... WADDA
Viking ship just like the one I was on
Trinket town Koge

No comments:

Post a Comment