Saturday 19 May 2018

Twisted sisters collapsed

The wheels fell off the Twisted Sisters cart today after a quick gallop down to Nyhavn for a waffle and ice cream , they have finally had to admit WADDA was a lot fitter than they thought. I still have energy to burn while they lay on the couch like a mangy dog . Because I only write the truth they now want to abuse me , I just shrug off their abuse and continue on my merry way. The cases are all packed and lined up for the early morning shuffle to the airport , so we head off to in search of our last supper in Copenhagen. The Atlas restaurant is nearby and reads great on TripAdvisor so we scurry around the corner to road test this hash house . Let me just say we were not disappointed it was bloody beautiful, as wander home through the back streets of Copenhagen I let my mind wander back over the last 5 weeks. The places we’ve visited all through Northern Europe have been outstanding the people so friendly and our safety never in doubt , but my standout spot was the Jungfrau high in the Swiss Alps . This white wilderness is forever etched in my mind and my strong desire to return sooner than later is never more evident . Now not forgetting the Twisted Sisters without them I’d be still dreaming about this holiday of a lifetime. I saw and admired these other beautiful countries but there is no other country more beautiful than my own.......... WADDA
Photos don’t lie

No comments:

Post a Comment