Friday 18 May 2018

WADDAS resting today

After a big 5 weeks of touring through Northern Europe I decided to call for a rest day today , maybe I’ll sit in my jarmies and slippers for awhile. The tear arse sisters are on another trip to the castle country again, I’m all castled out so my plan would probably be a picnic in the botanical gardens not far from here . Maybe not quite like that because I’ve discovered a little noodle house a few streets from here ,  I might give that a whirl for a change . After my lunch I take an afternoon nap and await the sisters return from castle heaven, then we hit the cobblestones again looking for more junk. The sisters lead poor old WADDA on another wild goose chase looking at more junk, I calmly stay 3 steps behind because they are seriously focused on the task ahead. Several hours later we return to the main shopping precinct away from the back streets of Copenhagen , I’m sure there’s a reason for this type of behaviour but I’m not sure. We head off into the setting sun in search of food and discover a Chinese restaurant with a smorgasbord so we decide to pig out . More drama poor old WADDA has wiped toothpaste on sister ones bum towel , now she has thrown a wobbly .......Goodnight for now......WADDA
The botanical garden hot house 
My new bike 


No comments:

Post a Comment