Wednesday 2 May 2018

My trip to the firing range

An early breakfast with the twisted sisters and all the chatter was gun related, and what was Waddas knowledge regarding firearms. To tell the truth what I know is zip zero zilch but I’m a fast learner, and stories my army mate Jack told me this should be like shelling peas. After a few quick holster draws out the front of the hotel my confidence is growing, I now wait patiently for the gunslingers to pick me up at 10.45 , not long to wait when a blacked out van stops opposite me I then enter the shady side of life . Viktor the driver is silent as we slip through the streets of Tallinn, we seem to be heading for the docks maybe these people are trafficking in humans. The temperature outside is 7.5 c but I’m now beginning to sweat, down one more deserted street and we stop outside an old warehouse. The door is answered by a gun toting young bloke who’s name I didn’t catch at the time, I was very happy to hear English being spoken . The selection of firearms was extensive but i came here to shoot the Desert Eagle 50 cal handgun also the Kalashnikov semi automatic and a range of Glock hand guns , and this I managed to achieve the young bloke was an excellent instructor and I managed not to shoot him . I meet up with the sisters again outside the hotel and head to Gustavs cake shop not far from here, only to discover more beautiful treasures. Tomorrow we are bound for Sweden in search of some fine Swedish food and sweets........WADDA
Hand cannon 


No comments:

Post a Comment