Friday 5 August 2016

Yeovil to Chipping Camden

Today we are leaving behind the beautiful south west of England and head to the Cotswolds, this day will take in some great places including Bath ,Burton on the Water and Stow on the Wold. As we head to Bath the rain is pissin down , while I drive these very narrow and congested roads I remind myself that it will be all worth the effort. Beautiful Bath has lost none of its charm since my last visit as I ride the big red bus one more time, time is up we must press on. To my fellow travelers who at times think i may  be lost I just say no l am just looking around, works most of the time. Two more places of interest to show my fellow travelers, and it's off to Chipping Camden . We have discovered another little gem just full of more antique shops than you can poke a stick at yes Chipping Camden. Another English treasure what a beautiful little town and pretty country side , as we walk the streets of this historic town checking house prices the dream soon ends. Cider has become my drink over here some good some not so good, I can smell  breakfast so gotta go.........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment