Saturday 27 August 2016

Coming home

As we await the arrival of a cab to take us to Heathrow for our 1305 departure to Melbourne via Dubai,I think of the 5 days spent in London. Our Accomadation at Studio2let was of no consideration for normal size people, the bathroom was 6 feet long X 3 feet wide.In this tiny space they had a shower hand basin and a dunny ,l don't recommend this type living for my worst enemy . I leave this shoebox never to return and advise anyone who cares to listen if you are a member of the gnome family this will suit your needs. That is the only negative thing that I have say regarding the last 5 weeks of this touring adventure to ,Italy..... England.... Ireland and Scotland have given me great joy as we traveled to some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever encountered .Vince the cabbie arrives so we load up and join the procession to Heathrow and for the 80quid fare he gives us a running commentary, what a great cabbie yes Vince you done yourself proud and the pleasure was all ours .......WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment