Wednesday 24 August 2016

A day in London

Today it is expected to be hot in good old London Town so we plan a trip to the British Museum, but as usual I'm up early gotta get some breakfast goodies and check out the squirrels in the park over the road. With the cramped living conditions my freedom with the little critters gives me a chance renew my vows with nature , with food limitations placed on me i begin my day on a near empty stomach. No large English breakfast today hopefully later in the week, coffee and toast is the best I manage. With museum about a10 min walk away we stroll through the lovely parks reaching our destination the same time as thousands of others, doesn't anyone work over here obviously not. 3 hrs later we head for the shops. Wadda needs to rehydrate a refreshing cider sounds like a good idea, the small hotel just around the corner called the Resting Hare sounds even better. After many hours of cider sipping we head home to the cosy and cramped garden shed , the cider gods have sent me to bed a happy man . Hoo roo............WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment