Monday 8 August 2016

Down Inn to Holyhead

Today's journey to Holyhead is around 180 ks and should take about 2.30hr if you follow the Tom Tom , we have no intentions of listening to a machine all day long we are going to wing it. As we trundle out of England and enter North Wales I begin to feel something special is about to happen,as the country side changes our arrival into the beautiful but brutal rugged Snowdonia national park . To my Welsh mate back in Melbourne why didn't you tell me how beautiful your country is,the Snowdonia region has just staggered me. We move on to Port Merion, just unbelievable,how glad I am that I discovered these beautiful places that are now etched deeply into my brain ...I will never forget the beauty.Our time in Holyhead will be short as we sail to the Emerald Isle tomorrow, I'll try the photo attachment plan again I might get lucky who knows.........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment