Monday 1 August 2016

Sunday in Siena

With our wedding duties complete we have to concentrate on our remaining time over here ,but as Sunday morning arrives my ability to communicate via the blog is somewhat limited. My head was an empty space for quite awhile ,the decision is made to catch a bus over to Siena. The trip over was quite an experience, through winding hilly roads Fangio the bus driver delivers us to Siena. With most of my body parts re positioned I abandon the bus for a more solid footing on the ground ,we set off to explore this beautiful city. With churches and old building in no short supply pretty soon we've had enough and track down a gelato shop, it is still hot and thirsty weather so I continue to suffer. Back in Lucignano we gather in a shady spot to plan our evenings activities ,as 20 of us hit this lovely little restaurant they think KA CHING and it was worth every euro. Today we are catching a private bus back to Rome and head to the UK so my next blog will be from the old dart..............WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment