Friday 25 September 2015

Venice ????

Let me say from the start this waterlogged city is not actually my favourite city, with the smelly water      and the over priced trinkets I need to widen my search for some positives. The wide search pattern begins today, with water lapping every street I set of in the hope of finding some terra firma. The water taxi to San Marco is a novelty that costs a fortune, on arrival with the thousands of other tourists the trinket fair is in full flight. We are hauling no more shit out of this flea trap so we move on to the back streets of this crumbling city, food again crosses my mind no chance of a roast in this sinking city at any cost. More pasta or pizza same shit different day even a meat pie would be nice, as I look out of my window over the road not far away is the QE3 ocean liner plus some other big passenger liner. My sticky beak is getting the better of me so it is off to see what I can find out.......WADDA??



No comments:

Post a Comment