Thursday 3 September 2015

The time is nearly here

With the final threads of this overseas holiday finally stitched up and only 3 days to our departure things are starting to get a bit hectic. My life is heading for a life changing experience which I am sure I can handle, not being able to speak any other language other than English I see some fun times ahead  in these far away  outposts of Europe. With the gypsies,tramps and thieves in some of these places Wadda will need to be on high alert at all times, I think I will leave my body armour at home as it might slow me down if I have to retreat in a hurry. The long haul flight to London via Dubai will be a testing time, locked in this confined space for such a long time will test my  inner self, gotta go see ya soon.....WADDA
 I do love Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment