Thursday 17 September 2015

Early to rise in Nuremburg

The reason I'm watching the sunrise over this beautiful German city of Nuremburg today is because during the night there was a lot of bed thumping directed at me,so maybe I was snoring a bit I don't really know. So before the sun has risen armed with my iPad I head for a less hostile location, time for a coffee. When I line up to this automated machine that dispenses the morning nectar I am in trouble, as I fumble through this process a big beafey German labourer comes to my assistance. Today's forecast is for the mid 20s and I have booked a walking tour of the old city with man called Kevin . The hustle and bustle of this city is not as bad as Paris or Melbourne but still quite busy, time to head back inside and see if I am still welcome. The public transport here is very similar to Melbourne because it has trams and we understand them so we catch one to the city, can't buy a ticket so we just hop on and hope for the best. On arrival in the city still no tickets so we rode the Nuremburg tram system for zip zero zilch, about time the tourists had a win. 1hr from our intended walk with Kevin the tour guide ,we get a text message informing us of his no show. Well Kevin you have left us all very disappointed but this show must go on. After 4hrs of wandering through the ancient walled city of Nuremburg words can not describe this place dating back to the 11th century. As the day winds down I think a cool drink will go down well. I'm having trouble with the attachment of photos on this shitty free wifi so I will see how it goes..............WADDA
Nuremburg night out at the Noris hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment