Friday 11 September 2015

I love London pretty

What a great city London ,this place has so much going on it makes my head spin. Yesterday the ranks became divided with one group heading for the fantasy land of Harry Potter and the other group staying in the fast lane of the big smoke. With the elder of my 2 daughters Rebecca our day of bonding begins ,firstly it's off to Westminster Abbey , 40 bucks to have look inside no way were this non God bothering pair having anything to do with this religious racket ,took some happy snaps then headed for Winnies War rooms . This cigar chomping English leader made a few blunders during his time as boss of the wash but all in all he was ok. With many miles under our belt a man needs a drink ,at nearby Trafalgar Square WADDA spots a pub and heads in for a pint. Rebecca's thousand yard stare soon warns me we may have a problem . You guessed it she needs some retail therapy,she then produces a map of the London tube and her eyes light up and her heart rate begins to steady Portobello markets here we come . On arrival at the world famous flea market I decide it is just another place full of shit so I zip my lip, grabbed aThai red curry and a beer this was lunch. With the weather warm the body starting to fall I do believe an afternoon nap is in order. Tomorrow we will catch the Euro Star to Paris HOO ROO...............WADDA

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we loved Westminster abbey actually paid to get in bot times we have been to London...everyone impressed by different things...keep enjoying .

    ReplyDelete