Monday 28 September 2015

Rome...........The Vatican City

Well hooray for the traveling party our arrival in the Italian capital of Rome has bought us a pleasant surprise, our accommodation is bang smack right next door to the pontiffs place. Unfortunately he is not at home at the moment but by shit he had a lot of visitors today, word on the street is he is back in residence this week. I bought a ticket in pope lotto hopefully if I win I get to have a private lunch and wine tasting afternoon at his place , but not being a local I don't hold out much hope so let's just call it a donation. We walk the streets of the Vatican and surrounds before heading home to wait for happy hour to begin, over the next few days we plan a 3 hr private tour around this crumbling city and may be the hop on hop off bus . On Tuesday probably the coliseum and any other stuff that takes our interest, the happy hour bell is ringing so I must make haste in case I miss something.......WADDA
The Vatican fountain 



No comments:

Post a Comment