Tuesday 15 September 2015

The best Eurodisney

Today is our last day in Paris and what a day it has been, we hit the tunnels early for our programmed trip to Eurodisney some 30 min by rail to  Chessy on the outskirts of Paris The children are at fever pitch on arrival so the pace is on from the start, WADDA and auntie Rachel are at the same level of excitement as the children. Bang first up is the is the spinning cup and saucer then the small boats, had enough of this small time kids stuff bring on some serious rides. Next up the mountain train ride this is still the kids section got to get out of fairyland and into adventure land, as we stroll past the Alomo we head for Thunder Canyon . This ride was all it was cracked up to be, with lots of squealing yelling we were in roller coaster heaven,as we snap out of one trance we spot the Indiana Jones ride and immediately begin preparing for this next piece of action. Well with the living be Jesus frightened out of us it is time to re access our next theme park thriller. Nan is having some retail therapy and staying away from these dangerous activities,so we push on. The day just keeps on getting better UNTIL  the children want to go on to Space Mountain and suggested that I should participate in one last thrill so I drag my sorry arse to this space adventure,never again. When this ride began my eyes shot back into my head about 2inches I knew this was not going to be pretty,and when it stopped my eyes landed on my cheek. I will return this favour to my grand children in the Swiss alps. But all in all a great day was had by all, see ya all in Germany tomorrow.........WADDA


1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love disneyland!
    Great hearing about your adventure.

    ReplyDelete