Tuesday 8 September 2015

The vacation has begun

Over the weekend 5 members of my family and myself left the shores of this beautiful country and headed overseas for a 6 week holiday to England & Europe with a short stopover in Dubai. After 2hrs  in the land of sand we take to the skies again heading for London, I was feeling very confident after my first financial transactions on foreign soil, just paid 47 bucks for 3 coffees and a soft drink, on day one WADDA has been fleeced but at 38000 feet there is not much you can do about it, some good news as our journey nears the end we have been made an offer to view the cockpit of the massive A380 which has just flown us half way around the world,thanks toQantas ,we clear security at Heathrow and head for the bright lights of the city to find or lodgings for the next 4 days. The tube is the most efficient way to get around over here, so armed with our Oyster card we dip our toe into the Uks public transport system and head for the Kings Inn hotel which is situated over the road from St Pancras station. After checking into this nice but cramped hotel i leave my 5 washed out and jet lagged companions to catch up on some hygienic matters ,and I hit the high street. Just need to upgrade my mobile broadband to suit the European way. 88 quid later I am all sorted . Damm can't leave this family unattended for to long ,I find them panic stricken out the front of the hotel some drug affected feral tried to extort money from this this loving daughter of mine but FAILED . Gotta go............WADDA

1 comment: