Sunday 15 April 2018

Will I ever be the same again


Welcome every one to what will be Waddas fourth European trip in as many years. Adding to this high powered adventure there will be some difficulties as I will be accompanied by my 2 daughters, by the way they are aptly named the Twisted sisters. With the odds stacked against me the positions of power have changed, this once proud team leader has been relegated to head Sherpa who should be seen but not heard. With 37 days of travel throughout Northern Europe I will plan my revenge carefully. As the team gathers at the spritual home of this fallen leader the rest of the families turn up for Bon voyage drinks and dinner. With my luggage packed and as nightfall approaches I wait, it is now Saturday morning early and the sun is yet to rise so I’ll continue with this blog. The weather has turned cool prior to our impending departure but not as cool as some of our intended destinations. Last minute adjustments to our luggage with some stuff coming out and different stuff going in ,we zip our cases up for the last time and it’s time to head to the Tullamarine airport. With check in complete we await our departure on this 20 hr flight to Zürich, our 90 minute stopover in Singapore produces some early signs that the twisted sisters will not stand up to any sort of high octane adventure. See photos below ( maybe) and as we board our flight for the 13 hour segment to Zürich I shall curl up in bed and dream of the beautiful Swiss Alps........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment