Friday 5 May 2017

Boban luxury apartment

The luxury is not quite as luxurious as expected at Boban penthouse apartments as we soon discovered no sauna no spa no heated pool and not much hot water being delivered to the shower head, but as usual the St Kilda supporter hogged his share the night before. Today is a very fine day and the decision on where to go is still to be decided, maybe an island cruise or more retail therapy. But first I'll be getting stuck into a big Croatian breakfast , with this important duty complete we toss a coin on the rest of our day. The trip to the docks took many different turns Miss Denny what's to go one way and WADDA the one with the built in Navman what's to go the other , when you are some 15,000 ks from home you have to be able to win at least one argument. My score so far is zip zero zilch so I wander the back streets of Split like an unregistered dog in the trailing position. We eventually arrive dock side only to discover the boat to Hvar has already sailed, plan B more retail therapy. As we step away from the sidewalk cafe the ever alert WADDA spots a romantic cruise on the magnificent Adriatic, the clincher was the free glass of wine. Ninety minutes later we return to the dock and all is forgotten until on the way home I point out where she went wrong . I should be out of hospital in the morning, I sometimes handle the truth carelessly this might just be one of those times so I'll let it rest. Now while I'm on the prowl let me tell you about some of the Croatian people especially the ones who have scribbled graffiti all over town, to me you have spoilt your beautiful city. You may have gathered my new love is the Dalmatia coast it's just the most beautiful place,anyway my thirst needs quenching so bye for now........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment