Thursday 17 April 2014

What a great day

Today as I depart Seymour headed for Wycheproof to begin this great trip to far the reaches of our big country, I reflect upon the loved ones that I will be leaving behind, firstly my lovely wife and also my 3beautiful grand children . The ute is packed and fuelled and I hit the road around 9.30am and head for Bendigo for a quick trip to the back cracker. Josh soon has me upright and ready to roll thanks Josh, next port of call is the Bridgewater pub as a mate of 40 odd years has just taken over. After a quick howdy dody I hit the road again ,plenty of Easter traffic to contend with so I push towards  Wyche at a much reduced speed. Packing the ford territory takes some sorting out with the beer and wine secured safely we chuck in the rest and slam the lid down, yes we are packed. As we head to the in laws for our last wholesome meal for some time . As I sit here writing this blog I notice a few cars starting to roll up out front smells like the start of a long night ,they are either here to wish us good bye or maybe have a cool drink, I think the latter. More on that story tomorrow so stay tuned for the first official blog tomorrow............WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment