Sunday 27 April 2014

More sun more fun

What can I say on this beautiful place it's 630am  the sun has al ready got plenty of sting in it,with body cleaning done it's time for brecky alfresco style. Locate what is to be said the best feed in town and our info proved to be correct ,after stuffing down the BIG BREAKFAST we hit the town to track down the local market ,this is where we hope to see my nephew performing magic under the name JUST TRICKEN ,for a gold coin donation he struts his stuff. As I reach into my pocket for some money I feel the rustling of some folding stuff it's your lucky day Ned. Yes I flip the kid 10 bucks I think he likes me, after cruising the shops for a while it's off to Cable Beach the swim in the beautiful warm waters of the Indian Ocean . We rent some shade and chairs for the day ,we will be here for most of the day at this pristine beach, as the day wears on the boys just lap up this weather and show no signs of retreating to the comforts of our lodgings. After about 5hrs we head home to plunge in the pool provided an watch the footy. After a quick meeting it has been decided that we go to a local mini brewery called Matsos , with our bellies full and after $300.00 odd bucks later been remove from our wallet we call a cab and head home, no nightcaps tonight as the sun collected a few scalps today so this is good night........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment