Saturday 8 April 2023

I love pommy land

 Hi to the lovely people who read these blogs I’ve shaken off jet lag and done travel time to Cornwall. I thought I’d lost my way with blogging but not so, I’ve also discovered some new interests which mainly involves sleeping and eating not necessarily in that order, and every spare moment we are doing some travelling. Where my daughter lives just outside Milton Keynes population 280000 is the ideal jumping off point to launch into the country side. The small towns and villages are certainly worth looking at,we visited the Bridego bridge , number127 this is the spot where the great train robbery took place in 1963 .Ronald Biggs and his mates nicked in today’s value about 43 million bucks in cash weighing over 2 ton and the rest is history. We visited a place called TRING it’s the home of Englands natural history museum WOW this place was unbelievable, three floors of taxidermy of the animals of the world including Australia’s very own tassie tiger. Tomorrow it’s off to Leicester for a couple of days then , as usual WADDA has meticulously planned to

Unknown 

Port Issac

Minac theatre 

Lands End

Polperro

Castle Coomb

Bridego bridge

travel to some special locations over the next few weeks. Just before I go it’s stopped raining the sky is blue and it’s between 13 and 15 this is the England I like……….Wadda

Hope you get the photos .

No comments:

Post a Comment