Thursday 16 January 2014

Up and about

Today is the day we head overseas to Sam and Courtney's wedding,sound good but really we only went toTassie.Up at sparrow fart to prepare for our trip,what will the next 4 day produce nobody knows and nobody really cares .As the commodore lands at Jetport parking we are greeted by a happy smiling soul who quickly directs to the front office for further instructions .The excitement has overtaken common sense ,yes I left the car with the happy smiling soul ,don't know his name don't know his number .I do hope my lovely red car is somewhere about on Monday evening or I will be in the sh.t .The bus soon arrives to take us to the launch pad at Tullamarine airport,with Miss Denny making all the arrangements over the internet this makes life a lot easier.Departure time is 0835 gate number 8 ,then the squawking information speaker says sorry folks cos we f... Up you will now depart gate  number 12 which you would think in not far past gate 8 ,sorry gate 12 is half way to Sunbury so on your bike and start the epic journey to the new departure gate 12.As we settle in at Sunbury end of the airport I notice 2 gents in uniform approaching ,must be the pilot and his offsider .Yes I think I am on the money as Captain Koala gets nearer my keen eye spots his wings he has got Tassie written all over his jowely face ,yes he is taking this precious cargo with him.As boarding time nears I say my prayers and scramble aboard, now I just hope that jowley face knows what he is doing.With the landing taken care of its of to collect our luggage grab a cab and hit the road to Launceston to pick up our hire car.Now at about this time the Tassie police enter the car,you guessed it Miss Denny has been made a part time member of the local police force she knows every rule and regulation regarding the road, what a bummer as I was about to thrash the guts out of this XR6 but my wings have been clipped for the time being anyway gotta go see you all later.........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment