Friday 3 January 2014

Gone to the dogs

Talk about a mans best friend A DOG well just to let everyone know I am the proud carer of 2 of these pooches ,what a pair of of scallywags ,their to the point of driving me batty with all there spoilt antics.Today I made a decision the head to Ocean Grove for the weekend with the 2 pooches in tow,what a joke by the time the seating arrangements were made and we were ready to depart little Miss Bella decides that she should not lower her position in life sitting the floor ,it is the main seat or she would make life difficult for me and Coco.Miss bustle bum hustled and cajoled poor old Coco to the point of no return ,the seating arrangements were soon reversed.When miss bossy boots bears her teeth at me she is saying turn the air conditioning on I quickly obey. On arrival things soon improved the pooches settle in ,pooch protector with beer in hand also settles in.Should be in for a good weekend.               WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment