Thursday 6 June 2019

Yesterday’s news

Our last breakfast on the IOM also meant that this was the last time I’d cross paths we some of the great people with whom I met . Just let me the say the pleasure has been all mine , to Leon I truly enjoyed your company and we will make sure we stay in touch.  And to Bret your company was of the highest value , now it your turn Mick as Rabbi would say to you pointing two fingers at your head  you know what I mean . What a man to have in my corner as the horses charge towards the car. So goodbye to the IOM hello Liverpool and with the ferry being 45 minutes late and the rain flogging down WADDA hails a cab from Liverpool to Manchester for our overnight stay.We collect our hire car and head to northern Wales stopping off at Conwy to check out the local castle and some cake shops, all past the test. We move on into Snowdonia to a place called BETWS-Y-COED wow how good is this place until WADDA discovers his iPad is missing so a quick turn around hoping to find it . Surprise surprise it was handed in by some old folks, I offered 20 quid to them to have a drink on WADDA but they graciously declined (thank god ) I’m not the bank of Australia. Returning to the town with the funny little name we find a great little pub and check in for the night , let me just say so far Northern Wales is just beautiful, there local cider is beautiful this whole area is beautiful . Now tomorrow we are heading to the slate caves now this is promised to be good.........WADDA
My lowly custard 




No comments:

Post a Comment