Saturday 30 July 2016

The beautiful Lucignano

As l gather my thoughts high above the  Tuscany valley from the  beautiful walled city of Lucignano I am stunned by the sheer beauty of the surrounding countryside ,from my very elevated position i can see many many towns some nearby some faraway but this unspoilt area is for ever etched in my mind. The straglers have all arrived safely so we now wait for this wedding to happen on Saturday,most of our crowd are still training but l am afraid some maybe overtraining only time will tell. Walking the streets of this place brings many surprises from old churches to museums and many beautiful old residences .As the temperature climbs into the mid 30s I feel the need to join my teammates in a short training session, be back soon. After a couple of hours of solid training it's back to the task at hand and finish this blog, tonight we are off to meet and greet again and I feel danger lurking for some of our over trainers are showing signs of wear and tear, gotta go...............WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment