Sunday 14 December 2014

WADDA has returned

Today I have returned to my blog site after a fairly long lay off, after my last trip to the wilds of this vast country a lot has happened. I have taken a early redundancy package and stopped to smell the roses.....HA HA. My life is still very busy and I am very happy to be off that dreaded Hume highway,so as I have had time on my hands to hatch a plan with my 2 daughters to do a 41 day trip to England....Europe and Dubai ,also in the tour party will be 2 of my grandchildren and my wife Denise. This grand plan will take place in September 2015 ,more details will be revealed as this plan slowly grabs a life of its own and starts to breath without life support. More details as time goes on ,anyway to all you people who follow this blog site have a very merry Xmas and a happy new year.         WADDA

1 comment: