Saturday 8 March 2014

The long weekend

This will be my last trip to Ocean Grove for awhile so hope to make the best of the long weekend. With the low 30s forecast it will be great to hit the water again, i will arrive a bit early to catch up on some area beautification but it should be fun thereafter. Maybe I will have a chat to one of the outback travellers who happen to reside in the area ,and maybe just let him know what he will be in store for. My arrival at Ocean Grove was a no fuss affair, with so much to do and the weather turning a bit sh...y was soon hitting my straps with some painting ,then on to a bit of drain cleaning .Later on the rest of the troops arrived which included my two lovely grand children also known as the tiddley winkers and their mutt called fluffy dog . As Saturday morning arrives everyone is up early to hit the shops in Geelong , no shopping for this crafty old man I am off to check out property prices ,with 2 property's for auction this morning I go along for a sticky beak. We'll no bargains in the housing market here in Ocean Grove today, best save my dough for a big trip to the outback .Gotta go and tidy myself up a bit ,visitors about to arrive for a couple cool drinks and some tucker ,bye for now........WADDA

No comments:

Post a Comment